Thursday, April 13, 2006

Crunch Time

So yesterday I worked on my niece, Sydnee. She was way awesome. A 1a patient who I was hoping to do a sealant on her, but her 6 yr molars are just starting to erupt. Instructor Carter showed me to drag my 204 along the posterior teeth keeping the toe adapted and it gets quite a bit of plaque off, so that was a good tip. None the less, Sydnee was benificial because I was able to do a pano as well as get two PE's passed off. I felt bad having her mom bring her all the way up on short notice however, so I bit the bullet and paid for her. $42. Ouch! Oh well, I guess it's it's worth the grade. I'm getting a little nervous however because I've still got to finish my class 2 exam (scale) 4 1b pts (scale) and a new 1A all in only 4 more clinic days! Yikes! I'm double scheduling all of them, but I hope I can finish. I still need to get 4 more PA's somewhere. I don't know where though. Hopefully I can do them for someone. I really hope that I get through this.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Good luck! I did double clinic times the last 2 weeks of clinic because I did not have my reqs done. Good luck!