Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ah Summer

So, it's May, and almost the end of it! Time is kinda flying by. I'm taking a summer class. Statistics! I was a little scared, I haven't taken a math class since high school. Crazy! But it's turned out ok so far, I had to dig deep a few times to pull out my old skills, like how to square something without a square button! But don't worry, I remembered, you just times the number by itself... it took a whole afternoon of stuggling with my husband's TI-89, but when it clicked, I got rid of that sucker and now I'm just sticking to the basics!
I must admit summer has been treating me well. Yesterday I found out I got a job in Tremonton managing a grill/concession stand for the city recreation department. I finally had to give up the pool, after 5 years with the kids just getting younger and younger than me every year, I had to get out of there. With much sadness, I will not now be getting my dark tan I've had summer after summer for the past 5 years.
Last thing, I'm listening to the new Dixie Chicks album, and I must say, it is quite good....I think I might have to go buy it...we'll see, I've been looking forward to my shopping spree this weekend, so I don't know if I want to get a CD instead of a new shirt. Well, that's all for today. Have fun in the sun!

2 comments:

Marion Jensen said...

Tatiana! How did I not know you were in the Dental Hygene program? I know Kami very well. And now you're working in Tremonton?! That is where I grew up, and I go over there all the time.

Small world. I was thinking you were in Logan, isn't that where your husband is going to school?

Drop me an e-mail some time. marionjensen *at* gmail *dot* com

Aimee said...

Hey Tots....don't support those loud mouth dixie chicks! They talk a lot of crap about this country! Go buy a Toby Keith album...i'd feel a lot better about that!!