Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Moving...

Well, we've decided that we've out grown our little one bedroom basement apartment. After a search we were able to find another one in our ward that we liked. We're pretty excited. It's actually a duplex that is side to side. So we don't have to worry about upstaris or downstairs neighbors. We have a garage and a nice sized private yard that we're excited about too. We have nice big windows and a nice big laundry room. We seriously feel like we're moving up in the world :) We're sad to leave our cozy little place, but we're excited to have more room!

So this is what I've been doing the last couple of days. My DDS has been on vacation, so I've had a few days off to do some fun stuff and start packing.

Also, my cousins from cali came to visit for a week. We picked them up on Monday and took them for a stop at the Pie. Pretty good pizza, sanitariness is questionable!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

How fun is your life! I am so glad you are doing well!

Aimee said...

Life is so swell now that we're graduated. Have you noticed?

Miss ya hottie tottie!

Hale yeah! said...

I am so excited for you and the move. It's amazing how at this stage in life having just that little bit of extra room makes us soooooo happy! Sounds like you are doing well!

Candice said...

So did you get everything moved? I'm excited for you that you won't have to block your door with towels to keep the bugs out. And I hope that your dryer doesn't eat your clothes. :) Congrats on the new apartment!