Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm chopping

Okay, so here's the deal, Rob loves me with long hair, it is for this purpose that I have not cut it more then 1 inch for a long time, well actually, I've had it long since high school, but then I cut it a couple months after we were married, and then never again, because when I got home Rob said.  I..I..I..I like it... Do you like it?  My thought process was; Well hon, with that reaction, how could I not!  Anyhow, needless to say I did regret my decision.  But it grows back right?  And now it is to that length again-it has been for a while- but it's starting to drive me nuts.  So, I've decided to throw Rob's caution into the wind and go for it again.  
I love that I can throw it in a ponytail, and I'll still keep it long enough to do so, but maybe not a high ponytail.  I love that I've gotten faster at doing it, I'm down to 50 minutes to get ready. :)  Truthfully it doesn't take me much less time, even if it's shorter.  I've also loved running my flat iron through to do ringlet type things w/ my hair, it takes me like 5 minutes to do my hair when I do it like that.  And I love love love that!  But alas, it's time for a change.  So tomorrow I head to my dear friend April to give me a much needed change.  Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Carin said...

You will look so cute! I can't wait to see it. :) Good Luck with Rob's reaction... JC's is never good, no matter what I do with it.

Erin said...

DO IT...I love short hair but am trying new things and growing mine...so enjoy it extra "much" for me

Tatiana said...

Please don't go to short, old people have short hair!

Em said...

So, did you cut is short again? LOL I can't wait for the picture. And my life should be on Americas Most....Stupid Moments. LOL

Lyndsi said...

Changing your hair is so fun!!! I love it! April actually cut my hair on Friday and she did fabulous as always! It'll be cute :) Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh man! Go YOU! I continuously kicked myself in the face for cutting my hair OFF after high school... Four years later and it's almost back to the same length...yeah, pathetic. I need to use those hair pills!


Good Luck though!

Carin said...

Ok... I am still waiting for the picture. I have been checking back multiple times. :)

dayley's said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Well we'll be able to see a lot more of eachother soon. We are moving to Logan in a couple of months. We're trying to sell our house right now. Brett's going to Masters School at Utah State. So, we'll be living the college life AGAIN!! It will be good for him. Sorry I never told you I was pregnant. It was probably crazy seeing two little girls on my blog! It was good to talk to you. I added you on to our blog, so now we can keep updated! Talk to you later.
Love ya
-Tacie

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Okay, so I think we're all getting impatient... you tell us you're cutting your hair but don't show us?! I really want to see the new hair. I'm sure it's cute!