Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Let's go fly a kite

Last Thursday was Rob's birthday!  Holy 27!  We're getting so old.  Since I'm in my current state and had to work on his b-day and he had to go down to Provo and wouldn't be home until 8-ish, we just had a simple little get-together with the fam.  

Rob got a airplane kite for his birthday and luckily we were able to use it this weekend with our nephew.  It was such a nice day on Sunday!  Love conference weekend, especially because I didn't have to sit through church...hopefully just 2 weeks left. 
Hope you had a fantastic birthday honey!  I kind of like you a lot!  Here's to the next year when you will be a daddy for the first time!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Kite flying looks fun!! I'm so excited for you guys and the new little one on the way! (I'm obsessed with the bedding you've displayed:) Good luck with everything!