Saturday, August 15, 2009

thoughts

-growing my bangs out
-really liked Scarlet Pimpernel at HCT w/ Rob tonight
-really love Rob
-really love little miss Evva
-hate that cars break down
-thankful for family
-proud of my mom for being brave and painting
-love that my brother is so hilarious and positive
-love that my mom pronounces hilarious "hi-larious"
-grateful for my sister mackenzie and her amazing love for my baby
-grateful for such amazing in-laws
-i now how a dishwasher {happiness}
-we're adjusting to riverton, slowly, but hopefully surely
-we miss having big windows to see outside
-i don't show Rob enough appreciation
-i felt like i was going away to college when i pulled out of my mom's driveway the night we moved
-i like frogurt
-moving is expensive
-Rob is a good daddy, a good son-in-law and an even better husband
-Evva is the smartest little girl i know
-i just smiled when she talked to her cousin maggie jo the other day because i'm sure it was the start of a beautiful friendship
-roxaboxen is my favorite kids book
-in high school i thought by the time i was 25 i would have 2-3 kids {what was i thinking?}
-when i was pregnant i missed exercising more than i thought i would 
-i thought i was fat before i got pregnant {again, what was i thinking?}
-i miss brigham more than i thought i would
-snuggling with rob right before we fall to sleep is my favorite part of the day hands down
-seeing Evva smile when i get her out of bed in the morning is a close runner up

2 comments:

The Schulze Fam said...

Good thoughts! I liked what you said about being fat before you got prego. After I had sophie I couldnt get over how good it felt not having a gigantic belly that I thought I would never feel fat again! Even though I still had my post pregnancy pouch. Being pregnant sure makes you appreciate how your body looks when its not pregnant. I'm so anxious to get this baby out and feel back to normal!

Glad to hear the move went well. Hope you guys can adjust to your new home and surroundings.

Unknown said...

I love your thoughts. I miss Brigham too and agree with cuddling husbands before bed being the best part of the day.
Glad that you are all moved in and have a dishwasher (kids make lots of dishes-only know through others' experiences).
Good luck with getting settled in and hope you enjoy your new home.