Friday, February 05, 2010

Snuggling

Dear Evva,

Most of the time when I go in to check on you while you're sleeping, I just want to crawl in your crib and snuggle with you. Unfortunately you won't go to sleep while I rock you anymore, so I have to put you in your crib and then go in to check on you after a few minutes. I try to hold you as long as I can when you do fall asleep in my arms. You are just growing up so fast. You are crawling so fast and you love when daddy and I chase you. You just giggle with delight with the biggest smile on your face hiding behind your bink. And you stood up today for a few seconds all by yourself with out holding on to anything and fell down only when I started to praise you for it. And you start to do things ever once in a while that lead me to think that you will be a tease. I love who you are becoming! And more than anything else, I love that I get to watch it happen!

1 comment:

Amanda Petersen said...

This is an adorable post and will definitely be precious to Evva one day. Too cute!