Thursday, April 29, 2010

A year ago...

One year old. Evva is one! I can't believe it. It has been the most magical/memorable year of my life. I absolutely love being a mom, especially to this little one! She makes us smile all the time and we're already having a hard time keeping up with her, so I can't imagine what we're in for, but as long as she's happy, I guess we can't complain. We love her so much and are so grateful for the blessing she is in our home! We love you Evva!

DSC_0388

Evva2

DSC_0411bw

7 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Wow. I can't believe she is one already! Hey, I don't know if Tagg told you but Monday works for us if it still works for you! Let us know.

Dave and Krisha said...

Happy Birthday Miss Avva! Time flies when you're having fun! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her this summer! Lot's of loves from us! Love-Krish and fam

Carin said...

Happy Birthday Evva.. She is such a doll! :)

Amanda Petersen said...

What a doll baby! I can't believe she is already one! That's so exciting. Those are great pictures by the way. You do such a great job!

ApRil & Heath said...

yay! happy first birthday! We miss you tat! I need your guys's address so i can send you an invite! :)

Allyson said...

Oh Tati! She is so adorable and looks like way too much fun! I can't believe she is a year already! Time flies (especially through blogger.:)

Glad to see you're doing so well!

The Birds said...

LOVE the pics of her...she's adorable!!!!