Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Time!

It's been a little crazy here. I feel like I haven't had time to sit down and do a real post, but since everyone loves the pictures, I figured I'd just do some of that. So sorry for the absence.

DSC_0256
This was an outfit I wore as a little girl. Pretty much it was a little small when she wore it, but she reminds me of pictures of me wearing this.

DSC_0237
I ran my half-marathon in Bear Lake. It was a good thing to have accomplished. I'm kind of looking forward to the next one. Don't know where or when. But I loved the fact that I did it...the next day. Once I finished I just wanted to be done!
DSC_0249
Some of my supporters

DSC_0271bw
Evva is LOVING to climb up into our big chair {yes, she's CLIMBING like no other!} and read her books. She climbs up, throws them all from the table onto the chair, then sits on them while she reads and gets frustrated when she can't get one that she's sitting on.
DSC_0290bw

DSC_0014bw

DSC_0072
We've been spending lots {but not enough} time with cousins.
DSC_0097bw
Jumping on the trampline
DSC_0103
Wearing her gaucho pants! {I LOVE them!}


DSC_0321
Playing in the water

{And these two are my favorites}
DSC_0386bw

And curling up in her blankie and sitting in the sun when she wakes up at Grandma's.


DSC_0336

And loving life!

6 comments:

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

You are such a talented photographer! I love looking at all your gorgeous pictures, and of course your little cutie!

Katie Petersen said...

Hey! I miss her so much already. She is just so cute. The pictures worked out perfectly by the way. Thanks for everything!

Amanda Petersen said...

I can't believe how big Evva is! What a doll! Your pictures are amazing...I love them! We can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Congrats on the half marathon! I am just getting back into running myself. Evva is such a cutie. I love your photos too.

Kati said...

TAT!!! Congrats on running the half marathon!!!! I sm do impressed- that is an AWESOME accomplishment! You daughter has such beautiful blue eyes- that last picture is SO cute!

The Birds said...

I don't get much time anymore to browse at blogs, but I just happen to come here and I have LOVED catching up! You're such a fun writer...free and inspiring! And I LOVE your pics! Evva is such a doll! Miss seeing you all so much! You should come up to one of Gracie and Madalyn's soccer games or by golly, just call us when you're here! Glad I stopped by! Love ya.