Friday, December 03, 2010

Decking the halls

Sort of...I've been working like a mad woman and Rob is wondering when we'll take the kitchen back from the fabric and glue gun. But I was honestly so sick of so many of my Christmas decorations, so it was time to revamp. And I was feeling a little crafty {actually I totally needed a project} So I made this cute pillow and stockings and a few other little things that I will have to add later.

Rob asked that his had no flowers...so there you go, how about a tree. I guess that's more masculine.

We did some family pictures before Thanksgiving...it was super windy...but we got a few between wiping Evva's nose. {seriously, we're going on 3 weeks...chronic runny nose?}


And I took a few for my cute Grandparents...Evva just had to sneek in. {I love her shirt!}

And this folks was the highlight of the weekend...Evva had been playing hard for the last 2-3 days and was resisting naps. I tried to keep her awake for the big Thanksgiving day feast, but as soon as we sat down she grabbed my arm, snuggled up and FELL ASLEEP! This has NEVER come close to happening. My little munchkin was all tuckered out.


4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Tat!
The stockings look great! :) Also, I was thinking we need to document our outings (Ikea), girls nights, family time, etc. more often? Right?! Love you much! Let's work on that this Holiday Season!

Amanda Petersen said...

First of all..I love your crafts. You'll have to show me how you did those stockings sometime. Super cute! Second...that picture of Evva is priceless. I can't believe she just fell asleep like that. So glad you got a picture though. Thanks for the advice with Liam's sleeping...he did better last night but if it happens again I'll have to give it a try. Love ya!

ApRil & Heath said...

You guys should have come tat! I know we miss you too! How's life down your way? and your job? Hope all is well. You are looking gorgeous as ever!

Kati said...

oh that is so cute! n I just love that Evva grabbed your hand and went right to sleep!