Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Good day!

Evva,

Today we went to the library, we don't go often because I usually end up chasing you up and down the isles and you rip the books, so I've decided to take a break from there for a little bit, but because you are doing better with paper books, I thought we'd try it again.

I still ended up chasing you up and down the isles, only this time you were yelling "cash me, cash me". Not at the moment, but yes, it was funny. You found a Bob the Builder DVD, and lucky for us, your cousin Korver got you hooked last weekend. So that along with some Signing Time DVD's and some books is what we ended up with.

We had "peaut budder & lelly" for lunch with "arrots". You took a fabulously long nap which enabled me to get caught up a little bit with the challenge we've been working on to read the Book of Mormon in 90 days. I've never read it this fast and I'm seriously loving it! I'm making so many more connections.

After your nap, we read your new books, gave tickle hugs and laughed at your "lilly monsters" while we snuggled on the couch.

I had YW tonight, but when I got home we had more tickle hugs with Daddy. After you would tackle us we would lay on the floor and laugh at each other while you gave us "nuggins" and tried to pull us up.

I love you and I love good days with you!

P.S. Yesterday at the grocery store, you discovered the shopping carts with the cars on the front. Pretty sure your shopping experiences will never be the same.

3 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Sounds like an amazing day. I can't wait to have days like this! You are one lucky momma!

Rach said...

I totally have a love/hate with those carts...so hard to steer! I have ran into so many rack and people...rather embarrassing:)

Amanda Petersen said...

Too Cute! Days like this are the best. Love that little Evva...she's too cute!