Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter




I'm a little late. Whatever. We had a great Easter weekend. Rob had spring break and we were able to go home from Thursday to Sunday. It was bliss. We had a great night at the temple with my family, great {early} birthday party for Evva, ate lots of food, had lots of laughs, a trip to Smith & Edwards {that makes me sound like a hick, but it was great, minus I didn't find what I was looking for...they're supposed to have everything right?} lots of time with cousins and a good Sabbath day to remind us of Christ and what He did for us.

Evva about had a heart attack when the pinata broke open. She kept yelling "Broken, Broken!" She was pretty sad until I took her over to see what was inside. Then she was kind of happy.
*Note to Rob: Don't let our kids name the pinata.*




No comments: