Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I finished someone today...

So today was a good day! I finished 4 quads of a class 2! Unfortunately, it was my second appointment for her. But still, I finished with time to spare, so I felt good about that. Now my grand total is 8 quads of Class 2. That's all. So, I've got to get more. I have a lot of pts who need to come back to finish so I hope I'll get them back. I also was able to get my anterior and universal instrumentation PEs done today. So I made some progress. I feel pretty good about today.

My goal for today is to practice scaling on my typodont over the weekend. Keeping the toe in position. That way when I get in a mouth I can know what to do. I stuggled with positions today too, so I need to review that too.

Monday my pt. is off the resource list. I really want to finish him, because Joelle is doing his wife and she'll be done in one appointment and I don't want him to have to come back if she doesn't. It just depends on what class he is. He's older, so he might be more difficult.

Please please please let me finish....

1 comment:

Yoonjung said...

Hey Tatiana, I also 8 quads done by today. Like you I have a few patients who are going to come back next few weeks, hopefully. Then we can speed up our requirement little bit. Let's have a hope!