Thursday, February 16, 2006

Update

I'm not sure why, but blogging is somewhat of a struggle for me this semester. Here is the update on my week.

Monday morning I had an older gentleman from the resource list. Very nice funny guy. He was a class 3! Plus he had a 9mm pocket between 2&3! Cool! So, it's going to be my first time using graceys! Kinda excited. I started to scale just a little bit, but I find that I'm constantly feeling like my angulation isn't right in the posterior teeth.

I need to review Neild! Holy cow! That idea just came to me. Homefully that will help me know what I'm doing, or at least supposed to be doing. Other than that I think it's pretty good. He's coming back so I can scale and finish the appointment. One good thing will be...I will now have the power of an ultrasonic scaler! We learned how to do that on Wednesday, so that will be helpful!

That's all for now!

bye

No comments: