Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Picture update

I just got these pictures from my mom. My cute cousins dressed up so festively for the special occasion of Halloween.

Mattias is Jack Sparrow-he's obsesed with Pirates of the Carabian, as well as Spiderman, Batman, Fatastic Four, and we always tease him that his girlfriend is Dora the Explorer, though I don't know why. I think he was talking a lot about her once. Santiago, San as we call him, was a bat, he's not looking at the camera, but he's such a cutie! They are pictured here at their ward Halloween party with their friends, who also seems to have a love for Spiderman. I love these two little guys. We don't get to see them as often as I would like, but they sure are fun! Here's a better picture of San in the act of flapping his arms. I wish I could've seen them.

I wanted to put some of my awesome brother Tyson at the MTC, but, that's the end. I'll try later b/c my computer isn't letting me upload anymore pics.



No comments: