Thursday, March 22, 2007

I passed for real!

Well, I know that the mockboards weren't a good reflection, but the real boards were! I totally passed my written and then my clinical Local Anesthesia exam. I don't even think I was that nervous when I did it. I went running after though, and I was so drained I had to walk home! At first I was just so excited, but then I just crashed!

My morning pt was good. Another freaking 1B! I have way to many of those! I need class 5 pts. I only have one. Actually Michelle asked me if I wanted to take hers, b'c mine no showed, but I kinda wanted to study this afternoon. I have written boards on Tuesday! Yikes! I don't feel ready, but then I kinda do, but then I don't and I just don't know how I can retain so much knowledge. CRAZY! I hope I can remember everything! Wishful thinking, but I do think I remember a lot. I'm just going to be happy when it's over!

No comments: