Sunday, December 09, 2007

Last tag, hopefully

Truly, I do love to see these on other people's blogs, so I hope you enjoy them. This one's for you Aims.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Totally boy crazy

2. My woredrobe consisted of sweatshirts, jean and my nike gym shoes everyday.
3. Swimming daily
4. Teasing my siblings daily
5. Running into our shed when my dad let me pull the car forward to shoot basketball hoops.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Chrstmas Shopping
2. Grocery Shopping

3. Laundry
4. Neighbor gifts?
5. Plan the girls' Christmas party.


5 foods I enjoy:
1. Costa Vida tortillas

2. tres Leche cake from Cafe Rio
3. Lemon zest with almost everything I make
4. Balsalmic Vineger
5. EVOO (realize, the last three aren't really a food persay, but they can do wonders for so many things.)

5 bad habits:
1. I hate washing my face at night

2. I always forget to do things
3. I don't think before I speak

4. I'm still learning how to stay on a budget
5. I like to do what I want when I want.

5 of my favorite toys: (this is a weird one)
1. double stick tape (this can do wonders with so many things!)

2. black paint (If I don't like a decoration, I can be rest assured, that it will look great black)
3. fabric (I love cute fabric, now, if I only really knew what to do with it)
4. sewing machine(I don't have one, but I want one that embrodiers-got that santa?)
5. snowboard(don't get to use this much more, I actually don't have one anymore, but next year, I'm hitting it hard!)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Thanks tottie!

I promise you I won't tag you again. I think these things are a little silly! Hope all's well, and that you have a spectacular Christmas! :)

Brooke said...

Hey Tat! So glad you found my blog...I'm still learning about this blogging world and just barely figued out you can find someone's blog through a comment, so sorry for the delayed response! This is a fun way to stay in touch, though. It was good to see you for a quick second, last month! And for the record -- I agree about washing your face at night. Why is a four minute chore so annoying? Have a Happy Holiday!

Carin said...

Hey! I miss ya already... Our visit was too short. So, let's see that new computer in action! :)