Saturday, August 16, 2008

I found time

So I found enough time to post some pics, enjoy!
Rob, Will and Walker at Lava


Old Faithful
My Mom, Me, Grandma at some of the falls

My dad and I at the park

This is Keaton at my birthday party.  This kid cracks me up!
Keaton took this of my dad.  He said "Ted..smile at the camera...smile Ted" We were laughing so hard!
My cake
My cute grandparents
This is before Keaton told him to smile.
Syd, Gracie, Rob, Will and Walker

Carin was in town so we all went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory!  Yum!
Another one by Keaton with Tiff
Rob at the Freshman/Sophmore Purple and White game!  He loves coaching!

Rob and his UPS truck-he's still driving a couple Saturdays.

There you go.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Good job for finding time! It looks like you guys are having a great summer. P.S I love yellowstone

Megan said...

Totty! I'm so glad you found me too... and I'm glad that you found it humorous when I'd vent in anger to you.... that's a good friend. I'll plan on seeing you as the Winter games again this year, and every year for the rest of our Utah-centered lives. Your blog makes me laugh because I can her your cute positive self in the things that you write. Hope you're doing well. Keep in touch!

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Sounds like you're having a fun summer! Hope you had a fun birthday!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I didn't know Rob still drives for UPD on occasion. I thought he left that place running. I know Scott wants to do that. Looks like you're having a great summer. I need to go to Yellowstone, I haven't been for years.