Monday, August 25, 2008

It's almost FALL!

I'm so excited!  Fall is my favorite season and I'm so glad that it's just around the corner.  School started for Rob today, which means that to me, it's officially Fall.  I love crisp mornings when you get to go to a football game.  Or the bright fall colors that are everywhere.  I love pumpkins and all the fun things you can do with them!  I love the food, I love the clothes and that you get to start wearing sweaters and bundling up a bit.  I love apple cider and doughnuts.  I love Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I love that you can enjoy the outdoors.  I love that Rob's family has a big pumpkin patch and that they press fresh apple juice!  I love that we do so much with our family, and this year, I love that my brother comes home from his mission on October 8th!  I love Fall!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah for fall- it is true I love it too!

Linsay and Jake said...

Yeah, I agree I'm ready for fall because I love it too! Wow, Tyson comes home so soon, hooray! I'm also excited because Derek comes home in December!

Tanya said...

Wow--you make fall sound so fun! I do like the fall and I also love pumpkins! But best of all I love sweatshirts! My favorite thing to do is lounge around in a pair of sweats. :) We are on the same page.

Dave and Krisha said...

couldn't agree more. I do have to admit I almost shed a tear. I miss Fall so much. We don't really get fall here in the South. We only have 3 seasons..Hot, hotter and hottest!!!!!! I miss the sweaters and the cool crisp mornings. I also love a good cold night, a fire, some hot chocolate and a great movie! I am hoping for some good Falls in North Carolina. Thanks for helping me remember how great they are! krish