Monday, March 23, 2009

So much blogging today


I've been spending quite a bit of time messing around on the computer today {be sure to check out the baby bedding posts below 'cause I could really use some advice}.  Along with bedding, I found some killer photoshop elements actions that have made me so happy!  I've been playing around with them and this is what I've come up with so far.  


Before

After



Before
After-Vintage


After-Strawberry Glaze

Before

After

I'm still learning, but hopefully I'm getting closer.

5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

The Pics look good sister. You and Tiff anyway, too bad I look like a pink marshmallow! Bah! I'm glad you're getting photoshop down!

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

hello! congrats on the baby! i take it your a having a girl....? that is so exciting! im glad i ran into your blog! way cute!

Em said...

All those choices for bedding. It makes me want another. Just wait till the baby gets here, you'll have tons of pic's to play with. Are you still going to work? Part-time, full-time, one day?

Kelly said...

Tati! Hey girl! I miss your face! I can't believe you'll have a lil' babe soon. Are you still in BC? I think your bro might be living with mine this fall...Call me! we'll chat...in case you lost it 512-0818
Kelly (Kano)Flygare

Hardman said...

hey...just wondering about your photoshoppe...what kind do you have? about how much..I am wanting to get it..let me know when you can...maybe I can convice Skyler to go up on Sunday to gradmas and we can talk then...