Saturday, January 08, 2011

Trauma

Let me introduce you to Elmo, Blankie and "Buddy". These three spend a lot of time with Evva. She is in love. Many times I hear her in her crib, "Elmo...Buddy{the care bear}...Blankie...Elmo...Buddy...Blankie...over and over again." So obviously, it's hard to wash them during the night or nap time. Before I know it, it's time for one or the other and I haven't gotten them washed so it gets moved until the next time, when the wash doesn't happen again.
However, yesterday morning it was time. So as soon as Evva got up I put them in the wash. She followed me in there and saw the tail end of blankie going into the big white machine. Immediately the trauma began. So I had to tell her that they needed to take a bath, just like she did because they were stinky, like she was, and they would have bubbles, like she would. Things calmed down a little bit after that, but we had to go check on them like every 10 minutes. But now, they are clean! And they have to watch Evva take a bath from the vanity. And they may be able to take "baths" more often from now on, because baths are good.

1 comment:

Katie Petersen said...

haha! That is awesome!