Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Today wasa good day.

Today was a pretty good day. I started the day off with a patient with heavy calculus. I convinced Instructor Jones to classify her as a class II. I guess I didn't really have to talk her into it, but I took a look at that calculus and I said to myself "there is no way I'm doing that for only a 1B requirement." She did have some 4's in the posteriers, so that classifies as a II.
My afternoon pt. was great. She was a 5 last time, but even though she has quite a few crowns in the back and she's 70+, she has super healthy gums and her teeth looked great! We classified her as a 1B today. Great huh! So I finished with that pretty quick.

On another note, I'm slightly concerned with the fact that we have UDHA this Friday. I have to present a table clinic and to say the least, I don't know what the heck I'm going to say. The truth is, I feel so unintellegent because I can't understand Kami for the life of me! I wanted to look over the girls' thesis from the last year to hopefully understand it in a lanuage that's more on my level. Well, next time I blog, I'll let you know how it goes...hopefully we'll survive the rigirous judges questions, I just hope we don't look like idiots. Pray hard!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

It was good to see you do your table clinic!! I hope you felt good about it!