Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's been a while

Well, I'm back. Surgery went well in case anyone is wondering. Today is my first day back at clinic. This morning we had a lab, so that kind helped ease me back in. We worked on accesory fulcrums and instrumentation with the L and R ultrasonics. It really helped, I felt a little wierd at first, but it got better. The hardest thing is that my Left eye is still kinda blurry, and on top of that I haven't been wearing my contacts in my R eye, and today I did. My eye is used to the slightly blurred vision in my R eye and of course the blurred vision in my Left. But now, my right eye is really clear and my L is still blurry. I swear, it will be so great when I can see regularly again.

My mock board patient is supposed to come in today so we can work on some other quads. That's who I'm waiting for now. I really hope he comes, I think he'll be the hardest pt I've had yet. He's got radiographic calculus. Yes!

Anyhow, I'll update later.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hey Tots....i'm so glad you're back in clinic! That was pretty smart of you to bring your mock pt. in before you see him. I didn't think of that! Hope your eye gets better soon. I've been in bed since sunday with the flu. It's been yucky!!