Monday, December 18, 2006

ABC's of Me!

A - Available or single: nope, I have a very cute husband
B - Best friend: Rob
C - Cake or pie: I would probably say pie

D - Drink of choice: Water, although I should drink more
E - Essential item you use everyday: My cell phone
F - Favorite color: GREEN
G - Gummy bears or worms: I don't like gummy candy

H - Hometown: Brigham City, UT
I - Indulgence: chocolate
J - January or February: I think it would have to be January, it's still really winter time then, by February, it just needs to move to Spring

K - Kids & names: I don't know yet
L - Life is incomplete without? Christ, the gopspel, and my family

M - Marriage date: January 2006
N - Number of siblings: Three; two sisters and a brother
O - Oranges or apples: I like both; Golden delicious apples, and oranges that are sweet and juciy
P - Phobias or fears: That I'm not all that I should be.
Q - Fave quote:
"You are the only one who determines how your day goes." -my mom
R - Reason to smile: My husband, he makes me really happy!
S - Season: I love fall and winter b/c the holidays mean family!
U - Unknown fact about me: I've performed on an international TV broadcast
V- Vegetable you don't like: Bressel sprouts
W - Worst habit: Wanting things done my way
X - Xrays: Dental
Y - Your fave food: Ice Cream
Z - Zodiac sign:
Leo

....Now you know my ABC, next time won't you sing with me!

1 comment:

Me said...

"You are the only one who determines how your day goes."

Go team Mom!