Friday, December 08, 2006

So way DONE!

I'm done! I kinda cut it close. I had 4 more quads of a class 3 and I had 2 scheduled to come back at the VA on thrusday. Luckily I got them! I got a total of 5 quads of class 3. Yeah! My first pt was a class 4! His pockets were seriously so deep everywhere! His anteriors even had 8's! The crazy thing was that it wasn't all the way around the tooth, just in random areas. It was like 568, 486, etc. but it wasn't an 8 all along the (ie) facial surface, that was just the deepest spot. Anyhow, I did get to do injections, so that was fun! My 10:00 pt was my returning class 3 and we were able to finish his R side and I got to do injections on him too. His mandibular anataomy was crazy though, and it was hard to find the penetration site on the IA.
My afternoon pt had an upper partial denture. My first denture pt! Crazy! He was pretty healthy though, he kept pretty good care of his remaining teeth and his tissues under the partial were healthy.
Anyhow, the best thing of the whole entire day was that it was the last thing I had to do to finish this semester up. Yippie! One more to go baby! Then I'm so way DONE!

2 comments:

Kami said...

I am excited for you, have a great Holiday!

everything pink! said...

thanks for your comment on my blog.
merry christmas