Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My boots


I love shoes! And I've been trying to get this super cute pair of boots by Nine West off of eBay.

However, I've been trying to bid on them for the last two weeks and keep gettting beat at the last second! Nuts! So the other dayI decided I might as well just place a bid on these pretties by Steve Madden

I don't like them as much as the other ones, and in all honesty thought I'd be outbid again, but no...I won them. So now I'm awaiting my boots! I'm excited, but probably not as excited as if I won the other ones, I really like the worn look of the Nine west ones, but I guess I'll just have to break the ones I got in! I've been tracking them, and in two days, they've only made it to New Jersey! Seriously! Oh well, their expected arrival date is Feb 1...that's in two days. I gues I can wait that long.

No comments: