Saturday, January 13, 2007

A year ago today..

So I understand that over the Christmas break this blog has become more of a personal blog for me, rather than a dental hygiene journal, but now that we're back in, I'll get going on my DH posts. But not on this one.

Today was our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it. It's been a whole year, but it doesn't really seem like it's been that long, or maybe that short. It just seems like it's been like this forever. We've been talking a lot today about how we are now. We've both given a little and taken a little, and we both agreed that the giving and taking will continue. I'm think we both bring out the good in each other, and our goals have become unified (is that a word?). I love Rob more today then I did a year ago, and even more than I did yesterday. We're learning how to understand each other more and more. I think my favorite thing about being married is that I get to see Rob every day. Some other highlights are
1. He starts my car in the morning
2. He helps me with the dishes when he has time
3. He helps me work on being on time
4. He's a lot happier when I make dinner for him
5. He loves to talk about his mission
6. He loves to go out to eat as much as I do
7. He works really hard to make sure we (I) have the things we need/want
8. He is a really good Primary teacher
9. He helps me tidy the house
10. He's really good at budgeting-something I'm really happy I learned to do this year



These are the roses Rob surprised me with on Thursday night for an early anniversary present.

No comments: