Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 2007




Wow, so I haven't blogged for a little bit. Oopsy! I've been really busy though. I've been playing a lot and working a bit too. As I said in the last post, I have a had a few trips this month. First was YW camp. It was fun...until the second day. Seriously! I've never taken a poncho to camp before and so I didn't even think I'd need one. Was I totally wrong! Wed morning we woke up to a total down pour of rain! All the girls were freezing and wet, and we had to keep walking out in it. We ended up moving our camp to a bowery just up the road from us (Still in the same camp site) and we put tarps all around the outside. Then one of our priesthood brethren brought up a nine foot deck heater that they had! Hello! Our camp site was where it was at. We didn't want to leave it! That was seriously the only place it was warm!




This is the only picture I have of our bowery. The theme was "No place like home" and so we took up couches and end tables and all this 'homey' stuff. So this is a pic of our camp director and one of our girls and the thing in the middle is our heater! We just put all the couches up around it. It was better by Friday, but I will now remember to throw a poncho in whenever I go camping! And this is one of the only pictures I was in...



No comments: