Thursday, May 31, 2007

5 years later...

Today is my last day of my job here at Weber State. As I write this post, it almost makes me sad. This is the last thing that has tied me to this school, and now...I'm done. It's been a really good job during school. They have been so awesome with my school hours and last minute meetings I've had for student government and all that jazz. I've never had to find anyone to cover me if I needed a day off. I kinda came and went as I pleased while in the DH program and I worked with seriously some of the best people! I wish I had a picture to post! Sadly, today I forgot my camera.

I've cleaned my desk out/off and I'm getting really to go. It's so crazy that I'm done here. Now I really feel like I'm going out into the real world. It's kinda scary. I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. I guess just buck up and move on. Actually this is what I have planned for June:

1: Working interview

5-8: YW camp

16: Lava-floating down the river

19-24: New Orleans-ADHA

27-30: Laurel Light Camp

Pretty busy I guess. Rob says he's moving in with his mom next Tuesday when I leave. I guess someone needs to take care of my poor husband because I'm abandoning him for a month. I'm actaully tentative on the Laurel Light camp, especially b/c I'm hoping I get a job!

Warning, I do most of my blogging from work, which I'm now done with, so if my posts aren't as frequent (like they're really frequent now) I apologize. I will try to find time in my oh so busy schedule. :)

For now, up and onward to better things!

4 comments:

Marion Jensen said...

Good luck! As a fellow 'former weber state employee', I can attest to life after Weber State. There were good times there, but there are good times everywhere.

Unknown said...

Have fun in New Orleans! You better blog all about it. How did your working interview go? Good luck!

Candice said...

How sad!! Did you hear about those jobs yet? I hope that you find a perfect office! I'm sure you'll fit right in wherever you go! Let me know! :)

Aimee said...

Hey Tots!

I got a new phone and don't have your cell phone number. Will you email it to me, or text it to me when you have a minute?