Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween! Hope that everyone had an "Increadible" one! I just wanted to post my Halloween costume. I made it all by myself! I was so proud. The office that I'm temping at on Wed was dressing up as super heros. I wasn't to excited, but last night I had inspiration and went to Wal-Mart. Truth be told, I think mine was better than all the rest. And they got theirs from some fancy smancy website for like 50 bucks! All the other girls were all the other super heros, ie. batgirl, superwoman, catwoman, and wonder woman. They told me there was one for mrs. increadible that was like $40, but it seriously looked stupid and lame and who wants to pay 40 dollars for an adult onesie that I'll never wear again? So I got my creative jucies flowing and...
Red pants from the little girls section: $6.22
Red top: $7
Black, Orange, and Yellow fabric: $1
Home made Mrs. Increadible outfit that I don't feel like a dork in: Priceless!

Rob and I also went to a couples Halloween party, which I'll post pictures of later. We were old people. It was so FANTASTIC! We looked awesome!









1 comment:

Carin said...

You look so HOT! :) YAY! I love pictures. (I need more.) You are soo creative. I wish we could be creative together. I miss you tons!