Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pumpkin Harvest



Rob's dad has been growing pumpkins this year. He grew really big ones just to say he did. So Sunday was the Riley Pumpkin Harvest. It was so much fun! We had 45 pumkins in all! The kids sure did have a fun time with it!



This is most of us in the pumpkin patch.



Keaton, Gracie and Tytan were checking out all the pumkins.


Rob and I ended up taking just two for now. The big ones were hard to move, but we did it.


Will and Keaton on the dolly.

Matt and Rob taking Mark for a ride on the stretcher. That's how we moved most of them.

What a happy family we make! I told Jim he'll have to do it again next year, b/c I had a blast!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I love your big pumpkins! It was fun having my own place to decorate this year. I'm gonna really enjoy the holidays this time around. Hope you're doing well!