Saturday, April 19, 2008

No Pictures

My post have kind of been few and far in between lately, I just feel like it's more enjoyable to post w/ pictures.  Sorry.  Because of this lack of photography on my part lately, I haven't posted.  So I'll just update on what I've been doing.  Mostly working.  Rob goes back to UPS on Monday, so we've been trying to live it up as much as we can, which consists of going on walks in the evening, now that it's finally warming up.  We've also been playing a little tennis here and there.  Another thing I've been doing is burning CD's onto our computer.  The other day Rob and I realized that our CD's were stolen.  NOT HAPPY!  The thing is, they were in our car, and no we don't lock it all the time (nuts) but we don't listen to our CD's a ton b/c we haven't been driving long distances lately, so we don't even know when or where they were stolen.  So I've been burning a lot of my sister's CD's so we can have music.  On a lighter note, Thursday we went to Maddox w/ the fam b/c my little sister Mackenzie was leaving the next day for BYU-Idaho.  I was able to take Kenz up on Friday and help her get settled.  We spent the day running errands and getting stuff she would need. My parents and Rob came to meet us that night and Rob and I turned around and came home.  We left at 11:00pm, and I was spent, so I slept the whole time while Rob entertained himself the whole way home.  I vaguely remember waking up a couple times and heard him singing at the top of his lungs w/ the windows open to keep himself awake. He does this often on our late drives home, I'm experienced enough to know to bring a blanket so I can sleep and stay warm. Hee, Hee!  He's a good husband!  Then today we went to the high school and did some sprints for my run today.  I don't think I've sprinted for like years.  I'm pretty sore....and, that's all.  Sorry no pictures!

2 comments:

The Oylers said...

Hey Rob, (and Rob's wife) I was just tromping through some blogs and found yours so I thought I would say hi and that if you don't mind I'll be checking in on you all every once in a while. Feel free to come and visit our blog when you get a chance.

-Jake

Em said...

I'm back down to 3 miles a day. I got over the broncitis but I haven't gotten back up to 4 miles. Sprints...I should try that. How is work going?