Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Dad!  I love my dad so so much!  Yesterday we had stake conference, and our stake president did a tribute to all father's and I just cried through it all as I was thinking of my dad.  I really want to get a copy of it.  My dad is such a good man and I'm so blessed to have him as a dad.  Him and my mom are tripping in Oregon/Washington/Canada right now, so we weren't able to see him, but they are having fun.  My dad always expected a lot of us, but I'm so glad because he's a big hand in how we've turned out.  My favorite is that he would always tease us that he was excited for when we would get married and leave, but now he gets so excited when any of us come home.  I'm glad to know he really does like us kids. :)
Love you Dad!

1 comment:

Carin said...

I love your dad too! He is such a cute guy. I miss getting to see your parents every so often. :) I didn't hear... What did Kami do???