Monday, June 23, 2008

Manti Pageant

Rob and I went down to the Manti Pageant Saturday night w/ our friends Kenny and his fiance Krista.  We have so much fun w/ them and are so happy that Kenny found a super cute girl that we love to have around!  I've been to the pageant before, many years ago, and it was raining, so I don't remember much from it.  This time was better though.  It was good.  The temple is beautiful and it was fun to be there and watch the beautiful stories!  
Kenny, Krista, Rob and I
Also, an update on our little garden.  It's coming along fabulously.  We have 3 cute little tomatoes growing,  here's one
and one little pepper, when this one grows up it will turn yellow, yummy!  I'm so excited to eat these little guys, but it will be kind of sad because I've been helping them grow.  

9 comments:

Em said...

Tot's you're doing so good. Is work picking up any? Love the garden. So what does a delegate do?

Ashlee Bair said...

How fun! I've been wanting to go to the pageant for quite a while now but just haven't made it their yet!

Em said...

Mairs blog is where I gathered the info. You'll be great. Hey I have to set my blog to private...I have a blogger stalker issue. Could you e-mail me your email address. I'm still at the the same weber one. Oh, my name hasn't changed since school.

Kati said...

I love the update on the garden! Your tomatoes and peppers look way better than ours! Also how fun to have another couple that is fun for both you and your husband to be with!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I'm jealous of your garden. Mine is barely alive. I'm glad you liked the pageant. I must be a bad Mormon because I've been twice and both times I thought it was super cheesy. However, there is a fun place to camp close by called Palisade Park. You should try it next time you're down there.

Jenny said...

Hey! I have been addicted to Blogging lately and finding people I know. I found yours and thought...hey, I shared a locker with her.

Jenny "Hawkes" Barney

Aimee said...

Hey Tots,

Emily's stalker has been visiting my blog, so I've changed my blog address. Click on my name here to get the new link. Sorry lovie!

Em said...

Geesh, sound like I have the plague doesn't it? LOL Though I might have a barnacle attached to my fanny.

Candice said...

Wow! Fun times! I love the Manti Temple, that's where me and Jason got married, ah how sweet. :) So I want to steal your list, is that ok? Cute new car too! I still have my nasty Altima...someday we'll get a replacement. How's life? Looks like it's going well!