Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I caved...

So I tried to read this book a few months ago, but I just couldn't get into it.  Well, last week an orthodontist that we refer to invited us to a private screening in Nov, so I figured I better read it before then.  {I hate going to movies made after a book and I haven't read it.}  So I did. Friday night Rob was coaching at the football game, so I figured I'd go watch him, but I stopped and picked the book up before because I'd be sitting alone, and I just read the whole time. I know, I go to the football game and read {Nerd Alert!}.  Anyhow, I finished the book last night.  I must admit, I liked it.  I don't believe I LOVE it yet, it's quite interesting.  So tonight I start New Moon.  Carin I hope you're happy!  You've been wanting me to read these for awhile.  

9 comments:

Em said...

Tot's, I too love the Fall. Pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, stew and chicken noodle soup. Leaving the bedroom window open at night so I can snuggling under the covers when it's cold.

No, I can't run anymore. My left foot has some issues. I've bought and elliptical and I do about 45-50 min a day on it. Not my favorite but at least I burning something.

Em said...

Oh, and I haven't caved. I'm not going to read it. I promise. I'm kind of in the "steamy romance" mood right now. Haven't had a craving for those in years.

Dave and KayDee said...

I love twilight! I am jealous you get to go to a private screening!! Oh, and Walker told my little brother some excited news about you two. Congrats!!:)

ApRil & Heath said...

Too bad Bum JW and Valster are making us work... guess you can still go to the Twilight party without us or we can make them give us are own office private screening! Even Better! :) thanks ToT I love working at the office!

Carin said...

Yeah! You caved. :) Yes, I am happy. It only gets better. Happy Reading! You know I love the Fall too... It is seriously the BEST time of the year. Btw.. exciting news?!?!

The Birds said...

So glad you caved! I do have to say I am a fan. However, I read the first three in less than three weeks and for number four I just haven't been able to get through it as fast. Maybe I don't want it to end, or maybe it's because I have two kids now or maybe I've become a little un-whatever about it, but I started it the day it came out and I'm still not done -only about 100 pages left, but man, you'll probably be done before I am!!!
~Chandi

The Birds said...

Oh, and fall is amy all time favorite as well. I LOVE the picture you posted of those pumpkins. It just made me so happy to see them!!!!

Megan said...

Oh no.... not you too?!?

Aimee said...

Tell me how they are. I'm always open to a good book!