Monday, September 22, 2008

I love my days off!

Today was my day off, and can I just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my days off.  I love that I have Mondays off.  Most people have to go back to work, but not me.  I get all my errands run while the stores are fairly vacant.  I love grocery shopping on Monday mornings, not many people are at the store, and it seems like stuff is fresh on Monday mornings.  I like being able to have an extra day of the weekend too, it just lets me get prepared for the upcoming week. 
Also, for the picture, my brother, Elder Tyson Petersen will be home in 3 weeks!  Holy cow I'm so excited!  He sent this picture home today, he got a little into the Independence Day celebration in Mexico on the 15th.  So excited!

5 comments:

Em said...

Tot's some of us are going to ADA in Hawaii in Sept of 2009. Are you on for it???? Love to have you come and anyone else we can drag with us. Oh, and do you plan on going to UDA in Feb? I'm commin up for that too.

Hey, what are you're thought on a Masters in Dental Hygiene??

The Birds said...

Love the picture of Tyson - he's too funny! I can't believe he's almost home, crazy!! Oh, and how is the book coming along? PS - I totally forgot to tell you that I didn't get Madalyn's sheets washed before you came and if you hadn't noticed already, she had a bloody nose the night before, so I really hope you just slept on top of the bed or didn't mind dirty sheets. SO SORRY, but glad you got lots of sleep anyway!

~Chandi

Kati said...

Love all your excitement for Mondays! Rare thing! I can totally see where you are coming from there! I loved working Monday mornings at Smiths, carefree fun day! Also- Brad went to Mexico on his misison- what mission is your bro in? Brad was in Guadalajara. That is so exciting that he is getting home soon!

Mackenzie said...

Tat..I love this pic of our insanely lovable brother. and you should add me to your list, and teach me how to blog!! :) love you!
kenz

ApRil & Heath said...

I don't love your days off sweetie.. I miss the little Tot on her Monday off days! :) Ski ya Tuesday with your candle holders! Thanks Muchos!