Monday, September 29, 2008

Twilight Update

So in case you've been wondering if I finished the Twilight series, I did, like 2 weeks ago.  I was just glad to be done.  I enjoyed the books, but by the time I got the Breaking Dawn, I just wanted to finish so that I could have my life back again. :) They were good, didn't like the 4th one as much...to much crazy stuff going on.  But I can now say that I'm a twilight reader!

Also, right now I'm watching Oprah, and it's on this family that is hooked on heroine (sp?).  Let me just say, how ridiculously sad!!!!  It's disgusting how that this happens to people.  I'm seriously just disgusted.  Did anyone see this episode?

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Tati- I totally watched that episode! It was sad and made me mad that they had that baby and were claiming that they could take good care of him. I wanted to scream at Oprah to go get that baby and give him to someone who will give him what he needs. Ew. I hope they take advantage of the treatment she offered them.

Tanya said...

I am on the same page as you with twilight. The fourth book was not my fav either. I did not see that episode, but how sad.