Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween '08

So we've been getting in the fall spirit this year and I thought I'd let you in on what we've been up to. We carved pumpkins with my family for FHE on Monday night.  Tyson tried to balance our pumpkin on his head, it didn't stay on long-notice his arms moving to catch it.
My mom and Big Ted
Last week for Young Women my Mia Maids did cake decorating.  This is the one I decorated for Rob, it's HeMan.  Rob liked it.
And this is our office today {Halloween} We did a super hero theme.  Tyann displayed her Jack-o-lantern belly, I wore my Increadibles outfit from last year because I didn't get to dress up with these guys last year.  So luckily it stretched a bit {a lot} because my belly is definitely growing! Curtis is Mr. Increadible and Tammy was SuperGranny, saggy ya-ya's and all!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I love the cake! Happy Halloween

Em said...

So, how are you feeling? Any morning sickness?

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Tati,

Hey didn't we carve pumpkins or something when I said that you know who drives like a monkey then she hated me forever? I don't know why but the the pumpkin on your brother's head reminded me of that. WEIRD.... I know.
Ha ha

Brad

The Birds said...

Pumpkin carving with your fam looks so fun! Oh, and I love the cake for Rob! I also love the fact that you look so very cute in that outfit and you can't even tell you're prego! Lucky you!
~Chandi

Trent, Heather & Briggs said...

The cake looks awesome, way to go. And a little late but Congrats! Having a little one around is so fun, never a dull moment... Good and Bad.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Sweet HeMan cake! I forgot what HeMan looked like. We need to get together sometime soon. Have you seen Michaelene since she had her baby? Hope your feeling good and everything.