Monday, September 14, 2009

Cookies

Evva,

Yesterday you made cookies with me for the first time. We had a good time singing "peanuuut, peanut butter, and jelly". Daddy had fun watching us from the kitchen table. And I may have let you have to tiniest taste of peanut butter frosting. It was such a good day. And then tonight as I watched you drift to sleep in your crib, you must have been having good dreams because you would smile every once in a while and you even giggled a little. Maybe you were thinking about peanut butter cookies.

6 comments:

Lyndsi said...

So precious!

Nate said...

That's what I would be dreaming about if I was Evva. It sounds like you are having so much fun with her.

Nate said...

Oh, I just noticed I'm posting under Nate's name (if you were wondering) :)

Katie Petersen said...

That is the cutest post ever!

Em said...

That's cute.

Susan said...

what a sweet note to your daughter, i almost started crying. thanks for your nice comment on my blog.