Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ears

Reaching



Evva,

I was so proud of you today! You sat up all by yourself as you watched Mr. Zebra and Mr. Monkey on your play mat. You also rolled over 5 times all by yourself. I was all smiles, and I think you knew that you had done something great because you were all smiles too. I was so proud of my little princess! And yesterday I took you to get your ears pierced and Aunt Chandi had to come to give me moral support because Daddy was at work, and he wouldn't have come to watch anyways. You cried a little bit, but did so great. You are growing up so fast!



pierced

5 comments:

Aimee said...

She is SO cute, tots! :)

The Birds said...

LOVE her earings! So cute! We're so glad we could be a part of such a fun memory (well, maybe not so fun for Evva, but for us!) I bet her daddy loved them too. I mean, who could resist?!!!!

Em said...

I LOVE BUMBO'S!!!!

Allyson said...

Tati!

Evva is getting so big!! She's so CUTE! I love your pics, by the way--what camera do you shoot with? So clear...:)

Amanda Petersen said...

Evva is so darn cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I hope you guys are liking your new area and Rob is liking his job. It's so fun to see your darling family!