Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm missing a few people

Okay, so a few of you guys have gone private (abby, michaelene, Kati baxter, and Kelly Flygar, do you even have one? I want to know what you guys are up to) and a few others that I can't remember at the moment and I can't see your blogs anymore. If you don't see your name on my sidebar please leave your e-mail so I can e-mail you and you can add me or just add me and then tell me. Also, Marci, I can't remember your blog address and so I can't see if you've had that cute baby boy yet. I hope everyone is doing well!
-Tatiana

2 comments:

Kati said...

Hey I tried to send you an email earlier today- if you got it great, if not my email is katibaxter(at)gmail(dot)com It was so great to see you and your cute little Evva at Peach Days!

Michaelene said...

I sent you another invite, if it doesn't work let me know. Thanks!