Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Such a helper...

Evva, you are trying to be such a helper lately. That's what I call it at least. In reality, you're mostly being curious. And you're getting quick! I open a door and there you are, wanting to see what I'm getting into. But you're getting really big.

DSC_0417bw
You are standing and took your first step yesterday. Twice! What!? I swear you are going to be getting out of your crib before I know it! Here you are, my big girl using your new skill to see what's in the cupboard.

DSC_0436
Oh, and you LOVE books! You love to turn the pages, and if I take to long reading the page, you just turns it for me. I LOVE it! You are also loving to clear everything off, thus, the decorations on my coffee table are now gone. Which allows for more banging of pretty much anything you can get her hands on. This little love has resulted in our coffee table looking like it has been dropped on a gravel road. You also love to be pulled around in these! Loves it! You giggle and laugh so hard. You have a permanent grin on you face when daddy pulls you. We are loving you so much and are so excited that you are trying so hard to talk. I LOVE the way your little lips form as they try to make sounds.
DSC_0267bw

1 comment:

Erin said...

so cute! I am right allow with you about the helper things...she has so much cute hair!