Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Yesterday's project


Worked on this yesterday to put above my kitchen sink. LOVE IT THERE!
Then last night we hung out at Ikea for a little bit, I seriously love that place. It kind of gets my creative juices flowing! Rob got a new desk chair that he loves, so that is a plus. I picked up my share from there a few days ago. I got some awesome deals that perhaps I will show later.
In other news, after a long hard decision I have decided that I need to give up my job in Perry, and try to find something here in SLC. I have been blessed with a great opportunity to work at an office down in Orem 1 day/week and I think it will be a great experience. It was definitely hard to leave my Wahlen office, they were so great to me there and it was an office I truly believe in. They are ethical, and truly care about giving the patient the best treatment. So if you're in the BC, or even Ogden or Logan area and need a good dentist, go to them! I recommend them HANDS DOWN! From a professional and personal stand point. So as I move on, it's hard and a little scary stepping into the unknown, but I know this is what I need to do and in the end everything will work out.

P.S. How about Sandra Bullock and her Academy Award? Just love her!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

When did you move to SL? and why? Man, I am totally out of the loop on things haha Hope all is well!

Scothern's said...

I just went into see Jennifer Wahlen and I heard you quit. Bummer I was looking forward to catching up with you at my appointments. Best of luck in salt lake you'll be great. It is hard to move on and change!! But I'm so jealous your so close to Gardner village! That will get your creative juices flowing. Love love love ikea! And I was so happy for Sandra Bullock I think she is the cutiest most down to earth person.

Jake & Erin said...

I miss you already! :)

Erin said...

I love that sign it may find its place in every room of my house! So where are you? Riverton? did you know I am in Lehi...play date, perhaps? How many days a week are you working? want me to ask any more questions? Haha

The Schulze Fam said...

Wow Love the sign! My Mom is in town this wk and told me about you being done. She is so bummed! She just loves you and always raves to me about you!