Friday, March 19, 2010

Try it!

Beyond Glaze Doughnuts :: Home Page

So when we moved to Riverton Rob and I decided that we would really try to go out of our way to try some local places to find some good eats. This was one of the first and it's been a favorite in our family ever since. We seriously go probably once a week. This place is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Rob's favorite is the Raspberry Torte and mine is the Coconut Cream. But I had a sugar cookie there the other day and my, oh my! If you're a soft yummy sugar cookie kind of person, RUN. They are just off the 12300 S exit to the west, I mean just off the exit! Like you get off, go 1 block west and you're there! Stop in, get a doughnut, get back in your car, go 1 block east and BAM! you're back on the freeway! It's in the complex with pictureline. They are such a cute little place and oh so tasty! I'm trying to think of a way that I could get them to make a birthday cake out of doughnuts...if you have any ideas let me know! See the heaven here.

p.s. any good local places around here that you love? Let us know for real! We sometimes get a little nervous about places if we haven't heard anything about it.

2 comments:

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

We LOVE Frogurt. It is just off 12300 (I think)By Kohls. There is also a noodles and Comp. there. If 12300 is by the mall, it is one exit south. (I can't remember all the streets now.) Anywho it is a yogurt place that you get to add everything you can think of to a bunch of different kinds of yogurt. Note: Brooks would get carried away every time and add too much. He would always end up eating mine because it wasn't so weird.

Anonymous said...

If you haven't been to Sweet Tooth Fairy over behind In and Out it's another delicious place. Try the Vaniella Squared cupcake. I'm craving one just thinking about it.