Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The best day, today

Evva,

Today I had so much fun with you! You are learning and developing so much lately. Today you dumped out all your Baby Einstein books and worked really hard at getting them all the fit into the box again. At first you got a little frustrated, and mommy had to help a little, but you kept working at it. I was so amazed that you worked on it all afternoon, and then when daddy got home, you showed him and worked on it some more. You would dump them out, put them back, dump them out, put them back. You are working things out and I love seeing your little brain work.

You also got out my pink high heels and put them on today. I LOVED it! You walked around for a little bit while I told you how pretty you looked! I just smiled and thought of how this was your first time playing dress-ups. You're getting so big! And you truly are so pretty! I lvoe you my beautiful little girl!

No comments: