Sunday, August 29, 2010

Triathalon

This morning I participated in the "Share a Smile" triathlon with some people from my office. They asked me to do the swimming part. So I dusted off my goggles and swim camp {ok, I had to get new ones} and started going to the pool a few mornings a week with my faithful running partner Charlene {LOVE HER!!!!} Anyhow, after a few days of that, I mentioned to Dr. White that I was going to be ready for that 1.5mile swim, to which his reply was, "Did I not tell you I was kidding about the distance?" Nope! You forgot to mention that little detail. So the swim was only a quarter a mile, but still fun to take part none the less.


{Barb-hygienist-Ran, Dave-Barb's husband-ALL, Brent-Cindy's husband-ALL, Dr. White-Biked, Me}

And just so you know, this is Evva playing "Beek-Boo". We LOVE IT!


3 comments:

Erin said...

good for you! that's awesome maybe next time I will have someone tell me the distance is going to be further that way I will actually train for the real distance :) I am a horrible trainer (and just running no swimming for me) maybe I can have you give me swim lessons...

OneSharpMom said...

Good job! It sounded like fun. Did you get the time you wanted?

Jackie said...

So you so have to help me train! I have never taken swimming lessons ever! I swim like a fish. lol And I'm doing a tri in July!!!!