Friday, August 27, 2010

Home...


Last week we ended up staying up north all week due to our car being in the shop! We loved it! Seriously! Who loves having their car in the shop? We do, as long as it's up there. We loved being with family! {And we love Hyundai of Logan for working with us so great!} I don't know why, but I feel like I can enjoy the moments up there a little more. Maybe it's the family. Maybe it's the porches. Maybe it's the openess. Or the quiteness. Or maybe it's just because that's where I learned to live!

While up there we got to visit my grandparents for a little bit and I got to meet little Liam!

DSC_0045

Evva got to play in the sprinklers!!! We loved this!

DSC_0009a

And we were pooped when we finally made it to our own home. We just relaxed and of course, read lots of books.

DSC_0050bw

I can't tell you how excited and happy I get as I drive past Willard Bay. It's like such a change of pace. I honestly feel that when I hit the overpass just north of Smith and Edwards, life slows down. The country music goes on and, weather permitting, the windows go down and I just breath all the fresh air in! I LOVE IT! We sit out on the porch, we drink lemonade, and we just sit back and talk. The crickets chirp, it gets really dark and quite at night and we just talk...and listen...and soak it all in!

1 comment:

Amanda Petersen said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Evva is a doll! I love her! That picture of Liam is darling...I just wish I didn't look so silly in the background :). Love ya and love your pictures!