Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good times must come to an end...


My cousins from Cali have been here for the last 3 weeks and we've been having a lot of fun with them. They come every summer for 2 weeks, but extended to 3 weeks this time. We ended their trip here with a bang on Monday the 24th at Willard bay.
Rob took the day off and we all went boating at Willard Bay. We had a blast, but are all really sore from some muscles we didn't even know we had in some places. I tried water skiing and I finally got up...after much work, and went about 20yrds which I call an accomplishment!
My cousin's who have the boat have this huge tube "Great Big Mable" that can hold 4 people....so 4 of us would get on and hold on for dear life! The best thing about it is that it doesn't tip over because it's so huge (see photos). We all had a blast with that! My fingers even hurt from holding on so tight, but to no avail I still got thrown quite a few times, mostly because my cousin Lauren was flopping all around and knocking everyone off. But we definately had a good time and were plum tuckered out at the end of the day! My cousin Brooks would ask if we had a good time every time we got back in the boat and of course we did. At the end of the day Lauren said, "all good times must come to an end" thus being the title of this post.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Lissy Lu said...

You are such a faithful blogger! Great Big Mable looks dangerous and like lots of fun! It's fun to read about all of you and Robs fun summer adventures!