Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm desperate!

I am so looking forward to the day that I don't need to find my own patients! The majority of my morning was spent wandering campus asking nearly EVERYONE I passed by if I could take a peek in their mouth! Seriously! I went up to many, many people asking them when the last time they had their teeth clean, asking what their brushing habits were, and if I was lucky enough, asking if I could take a peek in their mouth.

Some were willing, some not so much. One guy asked me where the camera was. ha ha, acutally not so funny! If they looked at me weird I told them I was DESPERATE! Why am I so desperate you might ask? Well, I have one week to find a mock board patient and we have UDA this thrusday, so I have no clinic days to find anyone. So I have to resort to find someone and bring them up to do a screening. Out of everyone I asked, I found 2 who might work. One more so than the other b/c he had a lot of plaque on his teeth. Yippee!

To anyone who reads this blog, I sure they think I'm off my rocker, and the truth is, I probably am. But at least I haven't resorted to driving under the 24th st. bridge! I swear, I'm not going that far!

3 more months until I never ever have to do this again. Mary Ann, do you miss this?

No comments: