Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day cont.





Here's a few from V-day. We keep it simple and Rob wouldn't really tell me what he wanted, so I got him some treats and put corny saying with it. At least he liked it!





And these are the cookies I made last week to take to some of the neighbors...but we weren't home all weekend and sadly ended up throwing about 1/2 the batch away....they were super good too!



Yummy! Looks good!



And due to a request from my dad...The 2007 5A Utah State Wrestling Champs! After a few years in 2nd place, the Warriors stepped up to dominate the tourney and won by a landslide!

Way to go Warriors!

1 comment:

Marion Jensen said...

I would have eaten that batch you threw out, those look fabulous! I'm a sucker for sugar cookies, but they are the one cookie that eludes me. I can't seem to make them very well...

Now I'm hungry, and drooling all over the keyboard. :)